2015-2021 Subaru WRX
The Verus Engineering UCW Rear Wing Kit was developed to increase downforce significantly in the rear of the vehicle, providing more stability and increased confidence for the driver on track.
Verus designed the UCW rear wing to bridge the gap between their swan neck high-efficiency rear wing and 300mm V1X airfoil. With the 250mm curved chord, the UCW makes more downforce than the high-efficiency rear wing and significantly more downforce than similarly sized competitor wings. During the design process, in-house scan data was used which resulted in a product with a near OEM fit and finish.
Perfect addition to high-performance driving vehicles who requires a big bump in the rear downforce to balance out a significant front aero package.
- Carbon Fiber Rear Wing with High-Gloss Clear
- Endplates available in Carbon Fiber or Metal
- Bolts to OEM Trunk
- OE-like fit
- Trunk mounts are machined 6061-T6 aluminum and bolt on like factory with hidden hardware for the uprights
- Machined Billet Aluminum Uprights
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout
- Load Transferring Trunk System
Optimized Airfoil design using ANSYS Adjoint Solver for best airflow and performance
- Improved Efficiency (L/D)
- Increased Downforce
- Capable of Generating and Withstanding 500+lbs of Downforce
- Capable of Balancing Out Significant Front Aerodynamic Systems
- Rear Wing Element Assembly
- (2) Rear Wing Uprights
- (2) Rear Wing Trunk Mounts
- (2) Rear Wing Endplates
- Install Hardware Kit which includes a Drill Template, Trunk Load Transfer Hardware, and Trunk Double-Sided Tape
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. (http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov)