BUILT TO ORDER
Estimated Build Time : 2-3 Weeks
These window vents for your 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza Sedan can be used in several ways. At the track to cool down the cabin without AC use, daily driving to eliminate wind turbulence or if you have pets in the back seat, or stand out from the others at a show.
Window Vents are made of high quality recycled HDPE plastic. Vents will come with a choice of Black, Silver, or Brass colored rivets.
(If mesh is chosen with order, filter screen cannot be removed and is permanent within the product).
The window vents are NOT permanent when installed. They easily slide into the factory window track, the window slides into a channel along the bottom of the vents for stability, and to remove you simply lower the window and angle the vent downwards and out. Installation instructions included.
Will fit the following Vehicles:
- 2002 Subaru Impreza Sedan
- 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
- 2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan
- 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
- 2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan
- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
- 2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan
- 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
- 2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan
- 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
- 2007 Subaru Impreza Sedan
- 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
All window vents are made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your window vents to ship out. All sales are final and no refunds are offered unless the shipping date has exceeded the estimated 2-3 week wait.
Price is for a pair of window vents. One for each rear window.
Please use at your own risk. Vents are designed to not damage windows, vehicle trim, and window trim. Visual Autowerks is not liable for any damage due to improper installation. These are intended for off-road use only.
These are not recommended on use of vehicles with window tint. Depending on condition of tint, some applications may be able to run the window vents, but may damage tint. Visual Autowerks is not liable for any damage to window tint.
To prevent loss of product while installed, we recommend to turn on "Window Lock" once window vents are in place.