Part #: VOT-4TF218-114L
The fun-to-drive car is back, and the FT86 platform is the most exciting thing to come along in years! However, most people believe there is one thing missing... more power!
With a legendary history of improved performance through efficient boost, the team of Engineers at Vortech have designed a kit that makes these great cars even more enjoyable to drive.
Design, detail and execution exceed OEM standards for a look you will be excited to show off at the car show or the track.
Boost your Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ to the next level of performance with the new centrifugal supercharging system from Vortech.
Tuner Kits Shipping Now
Tuner kits are available for even higher performance with custom tuning (tuner kits do not include fuel components or calibration).
- Gear-driven V-3 H67B centrifugal supercharger, designed specifically for the FA20 Boxer engine. Includes 3.48” drive pulley (approximately 9 PSI at factory redline) and G3 helical gear configuration.
- The V-3 features an internal oil reservoir. No connection between the oil pan and the compressor gear case is required; no oil line. Includes a remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle.
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency, 5-Axis machined billet impeller and high-diffusion housing developed in our SAE-J1723-compliant supercharger test cell.
- Stylized airbox and filter housing design allows for additional flow, while retaining the factory cold air ram intake. Quick release fasteners allow for simple access to filter for change/cleaning.
- Integrated air/air charge cooler configuration features all aluminum tube ducting and an oversized cooler core to provide maximum cooling with minimum pressure loss.
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps.
- CNC machined billet mounting bracketry with black anodized finish for attractive and functional "factory-type" appearance and rigidity.
- All necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter.
Installation time is rated at 4-6 hours.
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.