Part #: W62985
Whiteline Plus Control Arm and Trailing Arm bushings provide the softness needed for street driven, low vibration, noise and harshness characteristics, while displaying extreme abrasion, tear and cut resistance, and near-zero compression set at a lower durometer reading of 70-80 (versus most poly bushings 100+ rating). In addition, Whiteline Plus polyurethane bushings are able to be bonded directly to the metal shell, which provide a method of flow control giving the bushing the characteristics of soft ride while on smooth roads, and when under cornering pressure cause the bushing to become firmer for improved suspension performance.
Whiteline Plus Overall Benefits:
- Ride quality of softer rubber, with the performance of ultra firm polyurethane.
- Long lasting, chemical and oil resistan durability.
- Enhanced steering input,feedback, and road holding stability.
- Increased braking capacities and positive brake pedal feel.
- Permit optimum pinion angle changes reducing differential, tailshaft and/or gearbox failures.
- Reduce take off and driveline shudder under heavy loads.
Infiniti G35 Coupe 2003-2008
Infiniti G35 Sedan 2003-2006
Nissan 350Z 2003-2008
Part Number: W62985
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.