2002-2007 Subaru WRX
2004-2007 Subaru STI
The "bling-bling" version of the HKS Hi-Power catback, the Carbon-Titanium Hi-Power has all the features of the regular exhaust: 75mm piping, a resonator, non-tapered piping, and an angled-exit muffler, but, as the name implies, the Carbon Titanium features a carbon-fiber wrapped stainless steel muffler with a titanium tip and full SUS304 stainless steel piping. The HKS Hi-Power Carbon Titanium's full straight, 3in piping and free-flowing muffler reduce backpressure and create significant performance gains while giving your WRX or STI a deep, throaty exhaust tone.
- Increases horsepower and torque by providing an unobstructed exit path for the exhaust gases
- Reduces turbo lag
- Produces an aggressive exhaust note
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Carbon fiber muffler
- 4.72inch tip size
- 3" inch piping diameter
- Exhaust hangers welded onto the OEM locations for direct fitment
- Includes new gasket and hardware
Note: Are you using a stock j pipe or downpipe? If yes, you'll also need the GrimmSpeed Subaru Stock DP to Aftermarket 3 in. Catback Adapter, available to purchase separately.