OEM Downpipe to aftermarket 3" cat back exhaust.
Exhaust leaks seem to be an all-too-common issue with most modded Subarus. They tend to spring up out of nowhere and cause hours of troubleshooting headaches. One of the most common leaks that we hear about is from running an OEM downpipe with an aftermarket 3" cat back without a proper adapter. Use an adapter that allows you to retain your stock donut gasket for the best solution to finally end that pesky leak.
GrimmSpeed's adapter is CNC machined from mild steel and zinc coated for durability and longevity. This thing will outlast your car. Don't waste your time trying to get your OEM downpipe to seal without a donut gasket. In a short amount of time, they rust and corrode and will prevent you from ever getting a good seal with a typical flat gasket. Re-use your stock donut gasket along with a GrimmSpeed 2x Thick 3" Gasket (included) for a perfect seal on the first try!
- Flanged for OEM Donut Gasket
- Machined lip centers 2-Bolt Gasket
- CNC Machined Steel Construction (Zinc coated for durability)
- Simple bolt on installation (Supplied with quality hardware)
- Includes GrimmSpeed 3" 2x Thick Gasket (For a PERFECT seal!)