2011-2014 Subaru WRX
The factory top mount intercooler can easily be over worked and overheated due to its size and location. Thus, the intake air temperatures rise causing a loss in power. Replace your factory intercooler with the COBB Tuning Front Mount Intercooler to ensure that your engine is receiving the coolest possible air, giving you more power!
- 30" x 10.35" x 3.5" Bar and Plate Core (Silver)
- Integrated IAT Bung in Charge Pipe
- 2.5" Wrinkle Black Powdercoated Aluminum Tubing
- Cast end tanks with COBB logo
- Silver heat-dissipating coating core
- Includes replacement crash bar
- Compatible with OEM or COBB Bypass Valve
- Compatible with COBB SF Intake and Airbox
- Difficult Installation Efforts
- Installation Instructions
Remove the overworked factory intercooler from your 2008-2014 WRX in favor of the COBB Front Mount Intercooler Kit. Featuring a massive 30" x 10.35" x 3.5" Bar and Plate core and 2.5" piping, this kit is capable of supporting in excess of 800 whp. The intercooler core is finished in a silver heat-dissipating coating. The piping is mandrel bent aluminum and finished in wrinkle black powder coat to keep the engine bay tidy. The cold side piping also has an integrated bung for an Intake Air Temperature sensor which makes for a straight-forward Speed Density conversion. The COBB FMIC is designed to work with the COBB SF Intake and Airbox combination. Compatibility with other intake kits cannot be confirmed.