Part #: DD0010Q
Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 1157 HP11. Populated with four side-firing 1.5W LED chips and one 5W LED chip with a projector lens on top, the HP11. Housed in an aluminum casing for maximum heatsinking properties, the HP11 will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the HP11 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 310 lumens, the HP11 will provide more total light output than your factory bulb. If you are looking for maximum light output, we'd recommend checking out our XP80 option! All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- 1157 LED Bulb HP11 LED Amber Four
- Direct replacement for factory 1157 incandescent bulb
- Increased output with LED Appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- What's Included
- Quantity: Single or Pair Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 1157 bulb size, including BAY15D, 1034, 1178A, 2057A, 2357NA, 2357A, 1157A, 7528, 2057, 1016, 2357, 1196, 1157, 1142, 94, 3496, 2397, 2357ALL, 2057ALL, 7528L, 1157ST, 3496LL, 1034LL, 2397LL, 1157LL, 2057ST, 2357LL, 1157ALL, 2057LL, 7528LL.
- Plug and play, no modification needed.
- Bulb Size: 1157
- Application: Front Turn Signal, Rear Turn Signal, Tail Light, Backup/Reverse Light
- Measured Lumens: 74
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 2.9
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.226
- Polarity: Full Nonpolar (Standard and CK compatible)
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.