Part #: DD0055H
Upgrade. Add a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 3156/3157 HP48 turn signal bulb. Populated with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips, the HP48 upgrades the factory yellowish incandescent bulb to a modern LED appearance. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light output is directed backward and away from the bulb, instead of straight out. A diffused PC lens surrounds the LED chips, allowing the light output to shine much more uniformly. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the HP48 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 250 lumens, the HP48 will provide slightly more light output compared to your factory bulb. If you are looking to increase output, we'd recommend checking out our HP11 and XP80 options! All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 3156/3157-size turn signal bulb.
- 48 LEDs in omnidirectional design.
- Diffusing cover for even output and clean appearance when off.
- Molded connector with sturdy terminals.
- Adds more modern, LED appearance.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 280 lumens per bulb.
- Bulb Color: Amber
- Sold As: Set of 6
- Quantity: Single or Pair
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 3156/3157 bulb size, including:
- 3456, 3156A, 3156, 3156AK, 3156ST, 3156K, 3156LL, 3456LL, 3155, 3457A, 3457NA, 4057,4157, 3157A, 3057A, 3157, 3157NA, 5702A, 4157NA, 3057, 3454NA, 4157, 3047, 3357A, 3757A, 3457, 4114, 3357, 4114LL, 3457K, 3157LL, 4157K, 3057LL, 4157NAK, 3357LL, 4057LL, 3157K, 3357K, 3057K, 3057ALL, 3457AK, 3357ALL, 4114K, 3157X, 3057KLCP, 3757AK, 3047LL, 3057KX, 3157ST, 3057X, 4057K, 3457NAK, 3155LL, 3457ALL, 4157LL, 3157NAK, 3157AK, 3157NALL, 3047K, 3757ALL, 3157KX, 3057ST, 5702AK
- 3157 CAN REPLACE 3156, BUT 3156 CANNOT REPLACE 3157.
- Plug and play, no modification needed.
- Bulb Size: 3157
- Application: Front Turn Signal, Rear Turn Signal
- Measured Lumens: 250
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 3.6
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.275
- Polarity: Nonpolar
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.