Part #: DD1036P
These are premium replacement Diode Dynamics 35w HID bulbs, from CNLight, the top brand in HID bulbs. The HID sizes offered come with standard connectors for use in an HID conversion kit. They do not include ballasts needed for full conversion of halogen lighting.
These are for replacement of stock factory OEM HID bulbs, for vehicles with HIDs from the factory. This is not a conversion kit, for the conversion of halogen factory lights. Please purchase an HID Kit to convert your factory halogen headlamps into HID.
- Unlike most bulbs you will find online, Diode Dynamics bulbs are high-quality and will last for years to come.
- Flicker-Free Performance
- True color temperature ratings, with no variance in color output
- Working Temperature -40-105 Degrees
- Expected lifespan of over 2000 hours
- Ceramic base for heat protection
Your order includes:
- HID Bulb D2R
- 6000K Color Temperature
- 2 Premium HID bulbs (1 pair)
- Diode Dynamics 3-year warranty
- Measured Lumens: 3200 (per bulb)
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.