Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilover Kit for your 2005-2007 Subaru STI.
Built to Order with a 4-6 week wait (unless indicated that we have them available for shipment in our inventory)
- Spring Rate Front: 8K
- Spring Rate Rear: 6K
- Custom Spring Rate: Available
- NEW! Laser-etched top plates
- Lower Mount Locking Ring Clamps are now standard – easier to adjust and less prone to coming loose in high mechanical grip applications
- High Flow Digressive Piston Technology™ - lightweight billet construction for maximum weight savings and higher damper sensitivity
- All shocks custom built to order
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Monotube damper with high pressure nitrogen
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Height adjustment independent of preload
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.