-6AN inlet/outlet Fuelab filter with long (5 inch) 40 micron / Stainless Steel Element - Made for harsh racing conditions and ultimate fuel compatibility.
82811 In-Line Fuelab Filters
Item-detailsFUELAB™ In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean. They feature male AN / 37º Flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components. Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. For greater flow capacity and increased filtration the larger 828 Series Fuel Filter is equipped with a 5 inch element. With AN female ports. O-ring required. Consult component manufacturer’s port specifications.
- Less pressure drop (works great as a pre-filter)
- Greater flow capacity
- Increased filtration capacity
- Reduced maintenance frequency
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- -6AN male inlets and outlets
- Includes low profile saddle clamp mounting bracket(s)
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Includes Long (5 inch) 40 micron / Stainless Steel Element - Made for harsh racing conditions and ultimate fuel compatibility. It is cleanable and does not necessarily require replacement for maintenance.
82811-C 40 micron stainless steel filter with -6AN inlet/outlet
This item is non application specific. Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.