Silver’s 325mm Neoprene Coilover Covers are a must have for vehicles that see Extreme Weather Conditions or get driven on dirt roads more often then not. Our coilover covers offer an added layer of resistance keeping dirt, mud, grime, snow, harsh road salts / spray’s, and rocks from getting to the shock shafts or seals and the threads themselves.
Silver’s Coilover Covers are a must have for vehicles that see Extreme Weather Conditions or get driven on dirt roads more often then not. Our coilover covers offer an added layer of resistance keeping dirt, mud, grime, snow, harsh road salts / spray’s, and rocks from getting to the shock shafts or seals and the threads themselves. This added layer of protection helps prevent damage like shaft pitting & cut seals that require you to have your shocks rebuilt prematurely as well as help keep the locking collars and threads clean so you won’t have to worry about any seizing issues. Silver’s coilover covers were designed to have a zipper on the back instead of Velcro which can become loose and allow for gaps in the seal of the cover. The zipper allows for the covers to be installed in seconds securely and confidently. Our Coilover Covers are made of Neoprene so they have a nice form fit with elastic banded ends to give you the most protection possible.
• Added Protection for Coilover Springs, Shock Shafts, Shaft Seals, and Shock Body.
• Can be installed or removed in seconds with out the need to remove the coilover from the vehicle
• Made of stretchable, breathable neoprene fabric to keep water and elements out, yet is breathable so moisture isn’t locked in.
• Works with both Linear and Barrel type springs.
• 325mm in length and will cover from upper spring perch to lower mount on most of our applications.
• Features the Silver’s North America logo
• We recommend a thorough cleaning of coilovers before installation..
• (Qty 2) Silver’s 325mm Coilover Covers
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Simple zip up and protect couldn’t ask for better quality
These fit perfect on my 15+ WRX Fitted with fortune auto 500s. They have been driven through heavy rain and help up nice to a pressure washer.
These coilover covers are a must if you live in the Pacific Northwest as it gets really wet for more than half the year. To protect your investment I highly recommend buying these covers. This is a nice touch that silver has provided. Not even the more expensive coil overs offers this added protection.
Very nice and durable