Why would I order the Silver's Neomax over the competition? Comparatively, the Silver's Neomax series has better ride comfort and performance than its gold competition. They have the best customer service, as they are a smaller company with more attention to detail. They will give you the one on one service you deserve. The overall price point is well below their true competition. As the original, other brands relabel the Silver's Neomax coilovers and charge you more for them. When they eventually wear out (suspension is a consumable) you will not have weeks of downtime sending your coilovers in, Silver's has replacement products readily available! If you purchase an in stock set, they ship out right away. If you elect for a custom or low setup, the maximum time is two weeks. They have the fastest turn around of any custom coilover company. Silver's truly is the best for the investment.
Part #: SS2018
Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s Subaru WRX and STI NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver's offers custom orders for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Subaru WRX/STI 2015-21 Features:
• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
• 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 6K