2008-2014 Subaru WRX
2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT
2005-2009 Subaru Outback XT
Add horsepower, quicker response, and reliability with the Perrin blow off valve. A must-have replacement for the leaky, slow responding, and plastic OEM blow off valve.
- Faster Response Time, Consistent Boost, and Better Driveability
- Adjustable Release Setting and Flow Control
- Direct Bolt On BOV
- No Tuning Required
- Body Material 6061 Aluminum
- Body Finish Anodize Black
- Easy Installation Effort
- Estimated Installation Time - 30 Minutes
- Installation Instructions
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
With large inlets and outlets, the PERRIN Blow Off Valve is sized perfectly to relieve any amount of boost pressure without fear of compressor surge. Don’t be fooled by giant oversized blow off valves, these inlet and outlet sizes were chosen to ensure the perfect balance of flow and to maintain boost in your system, without ruining response by dumping too much boost.
It is vital that a blow off valve for your WRX recirculates the air back to the intake track to maintain proper air-fuel ratio and driveability between shifts. While this can be set up as a vent-to-atmosphere style blow off valve, we only recommend that on cars running aftermarket Speed Density type tuning (cars without mass airflow sensor).