2015-2021 Subaru WRX
The PERRIN Engine Cover Kit replaces the OEM plastic engine cover, adding color and style to your engine bay.
- Shroud Material Aluminum
- Washer Material Aluminum
- Shroud Finish Textured Black Powder Coat
- Washer Finish Anodize
- Installation Instructions
- Estimated Installation Time - 30 Minutes
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) PERRIN Intercooler Shroud
- (1) PERRIN Belt Cover
- (1) PERRIN Bracket for Belt Cover
- (1) Foam trim
- (1) Rubber trim
- (2) Foam tape
- (2) Spacers
- (2) Belt cover washers
- (2) M8 Flat head socket screws
- (2) M8 Nuts
- (4) M8 Fender washers
- (1) Blue Loctite package
- (2) 10-32 Button head socket cap Truss head screws
- (2) 10-32 Rubber Wellnuts
- (2) M8 Button head cap screws
- (2) M6 Button head socket cap screws
- (2) M6 Lock nuts
- (4) M6 Fender washers
- (2) Zip ties
- (1) M6 Short arm hex key
- (1) M4 Short arm hex key
- (1) 1/8 Short arm hex key
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Frame
- Warranty & Instructions
- This part is designed to be installed with stock and most aftermarket top mounted intercoolers. Test fit intercooler shroud with aftermarket intercooler before proceeding with installation.
- Clearance to strut bars can be tight, make sure and adjust shroud as far away as possible and even consider loosening the intercooler mounts to shift it toward the front of the car.
Add a bit of flair and accent your WRX engine bay with the PERRIN Engine Cover Kit. This kit replaces your OEM plastic engine cover with metal shrouds that look great and keep a seal between themselves and hood scoop to maintain proper airflow to your top mount intercooler.
The PERRIN Engine Cover Kit comes with two pieces that make up the main body: one piece that covers your belts and pulleys, and one piece that covers your intake manifold and top mount intercooler end-tanks.
The OEM plastic engine cover not only attempts to clean up your engine bay, but serves a function--it creates a seal between the top mount intercooler and the hood scoop. The PERRIN Engine Cover Kit keeps this functionality and keeps air flowing properly to your top mount intercooler while looking much more appealing that the OEM plastic cover.
With the way that the PERRIN Engine Cover Kit is designed, it will still provide proper airflow to aftermarket top mount intercoolers that are larger than the OEM intercooler.