Injen X-Pedal Pro Throttle Controller Black Edition for your 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si.
Direct Fit For:
2012-2015 Honda Civic L4-1.8L
2012-2015 Honda Civic Si L4-2.4L
2011-2020 Honda Odyssey V6-3.5L
2009-2015 Honda Pilot V6-3.5L
2013-2016 Acura ILX L4-2.0L
2013-2016 Acura ILX L4-2.4L
2013-2020 Acura RDX V6-3.5L
2014-2020 Acura RLX V6-3.5L
The Injen Technology X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is the next step in customizable throttle response controllers. Quickly and easily tune out the delayed throttle response from the factory with Injen’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition for a completely new driving experience. You’ll be amazed how different your vehicle feels after this quick and simple install!
Modern vehicles are infamous for a sluggish and delayed throttle response feel directly from the factory. You’ll recognize this built-in delay when trying to accelerate to pass another vehicle or merging into traffic. Injen Technology’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition allows you to adjust the pedal feel and ultimately the throttle response of your vehicle directly on the fly.
The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is a plug-in module that requires less than 5 minutes to install and delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Specifically, the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition controls the throttle signals going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit) so that your vehicle instantly responds faster and accelerates swifter... or slower and more economically – depending on how you program the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition. The choice is yours.
- Sleek, aluminum housing provides an elegant aesthetic inside the cabin
- The built-in high-speed processor greatly improves throttle signal response time
- Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
- ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
- Anti-skid function helps on lower friction surfaces with ease
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
- DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) - provides 1000 times/sec processing speed
- X-Pedal Pro Black Edition returns to stock settings while in reverse gear (must be activated during install)
- Quick and Simple plug-and-play installation
- X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is warranty friendly and will not leave footprint after removal.
The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is compatible with most Aftermarket Programmers.
Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.