Part #: SP1581BLK
Got a new Si? Give it the airflow it deserves. Injen's new cold air intake (CAI) SP1581 adds power gains of up to 21 hp and 19 ft. lbs. of Torque. This Civic Si intake uses a mandrel-bent aluminum tube, allowing for smoother, uninterrupted airflow straight into the turbo. The SP1581 utilizes our patented MR Technology and Air Fusion. To pull the coolest densest air possible the SP1581 reaches into the lowest depths of the engine bay to keep the air filter isolated from unwanted engine bay heat. Helping keep your air charge nice and cool. The piping for the SP1581 is available with either a polished, wrinkle red or laser black finish to maximize your engine bay aesthetics the way you want.
Handling the filtration duties on this cold air intake is the Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter. Which provides some of the greatest flow and unbeatable filtration available. The Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter does not require any oil which makes it easy to clean and care for. The Injen SP1581 CAI system comes complete with all the required hardware to allow for a hassle-free and easy installation. On top of all that, this kit can also convert to a short ram intake which can help you out during the rainy seasons and, like all Injen parts, this intake is backed by our unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty!
• Direct fit for 2017-2020 Honda Civic Si I4-1.5L (t)
• Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 21 hp and 19 ft. lbs. of Torque
• Deep intake tone under acceleration
• Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
• Converts to a short ram air intake
• Automotive grade silicone couplers
• Designed to work with stock tune
• Air filter placed to receive coolest densest air charge with maximum airflow
• SuperNano-Web Dry air filter requires no oil
• Cold air system help to keep unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
• Mandrel bent 6061-T6 aluminum induction tube
• Available with a polished, wrinkle red or laser black tube
• HP Gains 19 HP
• Torque Gains 21 ft-lb of Torque
Excludes Canadian models due to larger windshield washer reservoir
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.